Wanna travel to 1920? No, the time machine has not yet been invented. But this cocktail can sure take you back to the days of World War 1. This is one of the few good outcomes of the war. I know the history of the cocktail is quite impressive.
Now sip this handmade cocktail with a dehydrated lemon garnish. But before that, you need the recipe. Follow my step:
- Take 50 ml Cognac, 20 ml Cointreau, and 10 ml lemon juice
- Fill a Boston glass with ice
- Pour all the ingredients together
- Shake the solution well, and when it’s the double strain, fill a coupe glass with it
- No ice will go better with the drink